Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Angel of Death

"
I am going to stop at nothing until I make sure I express my feelings. I was peaceful until provoked and now I want to let Raila know that fire shall be returned with fire and I will make sure that I stop all the ODM rallies that will take place in Nairobi until I am given a chance to hold my rally....I told Raila to choose the plate he wants to use and from today all the sympathisers of ODM and LDP, who include police officers should know that I am capable of using similar force. This is just the beginning of a long battle... I will show them what I am best at."
Former Mungiki Co-ordinator Ndura Waruinge speaking at a press conference in Nairobi.
The Standard, Monday, December 18, 2006.

"We are living in a society where peace is very important. I stand for peace and I cherish it because it is important for the nation."
Ndura Waruinge
addressing the press a day later after being freed from police custody.
The Standard, Tueday, December 19, 2006.

1 comment:

Juju said...

drum rolll.... just when u think Kenyan politics are maturing some, we get this!!!